Biz Booster Masterclass Bundle
Save up big by grabbing our Bundle Discount and get the whole year’s worth of content for just $395. That’s two Masterclasses completely free and the chance to learn from some of Australia’s brightest and most experienced entrepreneurs for less than 40 bucks. 10 hours of professional services would normally run you up a bill in the thousands, so it’s pretty great value, hey!
461 in stock
By the end of 2022, you can bet your bottom dollar that you will be on your way to:
- Developing a profit-first business plan and pricing strategy
- Confidently using Xero and other fintech tools to keep your books in check
- Making the most of social media and digital marketing for your business
- A strong understanding of your ideal customer and how to reach them
- Crafting a brand story that will help you attract your ideal customers
- Covering your legal bases, and how to safeguard yourself and your business from legal nasties
- Tracking all the important numbers and measures of business success
From Xero to Shero: Accounting Hacks 101 - February 24th
The Price Is Right ~ Nailing Your Pricing Strategy - March 24th
Getting the Biggest Bang for your Marketing Buck - April 21st
Making Tax Time Relax Time ~ Planning for Mo’ Money and Mo’ Peace of Mind - May 26th
Lending, Leveraging & Loans ~ Finance Essentials for Fierce Business Women - June 23rd
New Year, New You ~ The Numbers Every Money Maven Needs to Nail This Financial Year - July 21st
Legally Blonde ~ Safeguard Your Business With These Legal Essentials - August 25th
Pitch Perfect ~ Bring Your Brand To Life By Nailing The Narrative - September 22nd
Get on a Roll ~ Using Video To Boost Your Business - October 20th
Healthy Mind, Healthy Business ~ Beat Burnout & Have Difficult Conversations With Ease - November 17th
Business Money Makeover ~ Financial Goal Setting and Building Your Wealth - December 15th
This Masterclass is perfect for:
- You want practical and actionable ways to improve in all areas of your business
- You are keen to learn from others who’ve ‘been there, done that’ and have the balance sheet to prove it
- You have success and scale on the horizon, and are looking to level up your business game in 2022
- You want more than cookie cutter tips, you want the real and the raw straight from the experts
You are looking for quick wins as well as long-term success strategies
Cheerleader for women in business and an accountant bursting with personality. With a Bachelor of Commerce Emma is an award-winning international entrepreneur and Registered Tax Agent.
Having managed four successful businesses including an accounting firm since 2009, and as a mum of four, Emma knows firsthand that running your own business is not all lollipops and lychee martinis. It can be a grind, and it can also be a little lonely at times, which is why she knows that every boss needs their cheerleader.
Starting The Women’s Accountant in 2019 was her way of using her skills as an accountant & business advisor to help cut through the BS and help other boss ladies thrive.