1. Bling Up Your Service Packages 💎
When was the last time you gave your service offerings a revamp and made them really shine? If the answer is: ‘I cannot remember’, then this is the perfect place to start.
Think of it like creating a series of outfits to go on a holiday. Lay all your services out like you would your wardrobe. And then ask yourself:
- What’s my ‘old faithful’ (most popular) and why?
- What goes well together that I could bundle or combine?
- What serves more than one purpose?
- What needs to be tossed or could use a zhuzh?
- Can I give this a better name or extra inclusion to make it more enticing?
- And what’s my jaw-dropper, show-stopper?
Spend a day splicing and dicing your services, whip up a new Canva graphic or Services Brochure and share it with your email list or Instagram followers to see if you get any bites.
🔥 No Hot Air,
Just Hot Tips:
Everyone loves feeling like a VIP. Is there a luxe service package you could offer for a short time or to a limited number of clients?
A disappearing offer can up the allure (and the price tag).