Making Tax Time Relax Time – Planning for Mo’ Money and Mo’ Peace of Mind
You know what they say – the only two certainties in life are death and taxes. In this Masterclass you will learn about the sexiest topic of them all – tax planning (ha!) – and how to make tax time ‘relax time’ in 2022 with these essential tips designed to give you a little mo’ money in your back pocket, and a whole lot mo’ peace of mind.
For most businesses – whether you’re a solopreneur or managing a growing team, tax time is a frantic time; one of stress, anxiety and even sleepless nights where you rifle through computer files, inboxes, handbags, and drawers, to find that last ‘I’m sure I saved it there’, invoice.
In this 60 minute Masterclass, our Head Bean Counter Emma Bowdler will share her top tips of the tax trade, including a handful of different strategies for tax planning. There will be a few horror stories to shock you into action, plus some good news stories to make you excited about what tax planning can do for your business. Who knows, maybe she can even get you to fall in love with tax time by the time we’re done?
What we will cover:
- Profit and cashflow – identifying what you are taxed on, and what you can claim as a deduction
- An understanding of why paying tax isn’t such a bad thing
- Tax savings strategies that literally cost you zilch but save you headaches
- Support to figure out how much you should be putting aside for tax throughout the year
- The benefits of planning ahead for your bottom line, your business development and your super
This Masterclass is perfect for you if:
- You are curious about how tax planning could benefit your business
- You are anxious about EOFY and want tax time to be headache free
- You’ve been stung before by tax time and you never want to let that happen again
- You want to plan ahead and have a ‘bigger picture’ view of your finances
- You are keen to maximise your super and even reinvest back into your business
- You are a boss ass woman who wants to be in the driver’s seat of her business
You will dance away with:
- A deeper understanding of tax essentials, including the difference between cashflow and profit when it comes to tax
- A plan to set up your tax ‘buckets’ and avoid the nasty knock on the door (from your accountant, or worse – the ATO) come EOFY
- Knowledge of exactly which levers to pull to reduce your tax liabilities and maximise your returns, without spending a cent
Time: 7.30pm – 8:30pm AEST (Brissie time)
Date: Wednesday 25th May 2022
Are you ready to fall in love with tax time? Avoid the last-minute rush and make tax time, relax time – so you can carry on doing what you do best: running your business.
493 in stock
Cheerleader for women in business and an accountant bursting with personality. With a Bachelor of Commerce Emma is an award-winning international entrepreneur and Registered Tax Agent.
Having managed four successful businesses including an accounting firm since 2009, and as a mum of four, Emma knows firsthand that running your own business is not all lollipops and lychee martinis. It can be a grind, and it can also be a little lonely at times, which is why she knows that every boss needs their cheerleader.
Starting The Women’s Accountant in 2019 was her way of using her skills as an accountant & business advisor to help cut through the BS and help other boss ladies thrive.