New Year, New You – The Numbers Every Money Maven Needs to Nail This Financial Year
More than half of small business owners say their finances impact their mental wellbeing. Clearly, it’s not just Jan that’s unhappy!
Kick off the new financial year, by getting on top and staying on top of your business finances by nailing your all important numbers. Plus, get access to our brand new ‘Unleash my inner Money Maven’ Workbook designed to help business owners slay day by day.
Whether you’re just starting out (congrats!), or you’re on the verge of levelling up your business game (love that for you!), chances are that at some point your business’ finances will put a few grey hairs on your head.
While we’re all for rocking those greys, it makes us sad to know that more than half of small business owners say their business’ finances have impacted their mental wellbeing in the past 12 months. We are on a mission to change that by helping women all over the country kick some serious business goals.
What we will cover:
In our 15+ years of building successful and scalable businesses, we know that there’s truly no better place to start than by getting your finances sorted. In this hour of power, get a crash course on:
- The numbers to nail: The essential must-know numbers every business owner needs to nail and how to get them.
- The business tango: How to take one step back to take two leaps forward with critical reflection prompts we use in our business.
- The biggest mistakes we see: Learn from the women who’ve gone before you and avoid making some of the most common cardinal sins of business.
- Profit-first mindset and planning: We’ll give you easy ways to plan for profit from day one (or one thousand and one) so you can finally take a break.
- Business non-negotiables: How to create (and stick to) a list of things that are not up for discussion in the way you do business.
This Masterclass is perfect for you if:
- Managing your business finances makes you feel more stressed and anxious than you’d like
- You want to increase your profitability but don’t know where to start or which numbers to focus on
- You are looking to level up and make some big moves this financial year but aren’t sure which levers to pull for immediate impact
- You are craving a simple and methodical approach to your business with resources you can work through at your own pace
- You desperately need a holiday but have no idea how to keep things running smoothly without you (#boundaries)
You will dance away with:
- A kickass workbook with thoughtful reflection questions to help you get the answers you need
- A cheat sheet with all the numbers you need to keep your eye on each week
- A decision matrix to help cut out the guesswork on what to say yes or no to this year
Time: 7.30pm – 8:30pm AEST (Brissie time)
Date: Wednesday 27th July 2022
From cash flow to profit growth – there are plenty of things that require you to keep your ‘finance finger’ on the pulse when you run your own business. It ain’t easy, but it also doesn’t have to be so hard.
You’re not gonna want to miss this one.
Presented by our very own numbers ninja, Emma Bowdler.
497 in stock
Cheerleader for women in business and an accountant bursting with personality. With a Bachelor of Commerce Emma is an award-winning international entrepreneur and Registered Tax Agent.
Having managed four successful businesses including an accounting firm since 2009, and as a mum of four, Emma knows firsthand that running your own business is not all lollipops and lychee martinis. It can be a grind, and it can also be a little lonely at times, which is why she knows that every boss needs their cheerleader.
Starting The Women’s Accountant in 2019 was her way of using her skills as an accountant & business advisor to help cut through the BS and help other boss ladies thrive.